Outsourcing space within Quantum's colocation facility is a smart alternative to building and managing your own infrastructure. As data centric businesses continue to grow, the need for secure, scalable space with diverse upstream Internet access and high-speed data connectivity options is a mission-critical decision.
Quantum's colocation facility provides a state-of-the-art solution that enables you to reap the benefits of a world-class facility. New technologies providing high speed fiber-based interconnections (MANs, etc), support your ability to go beyond disaster recovery into a fully redundant hot site with real time capabilities such as data replication, live testing environment, hot backups, etc. Access to the colocation facility is secured, logged and monitored 24 x 7 x 365. All customer colocated equipment is further secured within the colocation facility by individual locking cabinets.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications colocation facility: power generator, UPS, cooling system, multi-level security checks and fire suppression systems.
- 24 x 7 x 365 support staff: technical staff will provide support via phone, web and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Direct, highly scalable and high-speed Internet access via multiple Internet backbone providers.
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitored access.
- Individual locking cabinets.
- Bandwidth on demand: Internet bandwidth that can scale from 1Mb to multiple Gbs. Gigabit Ethernet and OC3 to OC48 connections for high bandwidth users.
- High-speed connectivity solutions with circuit redundancy options for TDM, Ethernet and Internet connections.
- Direct access to major carriers and service providers.
- All services and circuits monitored by network engineers 24 x 7 x 365.
- Electronic access security to protect your equipment.
- Carrier class grounding system protects your equipment from environmental conditions while insuring ongoing mission critical operation and increased reliability.
- Environmentally controlled facilities.